Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm BAAACK!!!

Did you miss me?

I won't lie, it was a bit refreshing and relaxing to completly and utterly unplug from the interwebs, blackberry, television and other techy things in the world for a whole week.

But that being said, I did miss you all!

I have so many stories to tell and even more photos to share, so stay tuned!

However, the beginning of this week has been a bit hectic, and tonight I have another date with Donnie Wahlberg and the rest of the New Kids On The Block (yes, me and a few thousand other crazy 30somethings who should know better). So, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait a little bit longer.

In the meantime, I ask you to stop by tomorrow for an announcement, because April is going to be all about being Accountable, and I want you to join me.

Oh, how I missed you blogosphere!

No comments: