Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Truth on Tuesday


I have a confession to make...

I told you all a little lie yesterday. In THIS post. Just a tiny lie.

See, the cartoon socks I was wearing in that photo? I never wear them. Ever. And immediately after I took that photo, I took them off.

Now, hold on, don't get mad. Let me explain.

I love cartoon socks. I wear cartoon socks all the time. That part was true.

It's just those socks...these socks:

are incredibly uncomfortable for me. See...a little unknown fact about yours truly...I have webbed toes. Nothing freaky and weird, just a slight webbing between the 2nd and 3rd toes on each foot. Hardly noticeable at all...except when I try to do something silly like wear toe socks.

OUCH...not comfortable.

So, there you have it, now you know a little known fact about me. Also, please don't send me toe socks, because I might love them, and keep them, as I have this pair, but I really can't wear them.

2 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

I loathe toe-socks, too! I won't ever send you a pair!!!

PBNJM said...

haha. It's a family trait.

I don't even like toe rings, they hurt so I couldn't even imagine wearing toe socks...I have this discomfort with things on that feel constricting.