Friday, November 23, 2007

Opening Ceremonies

Today is known throughout the nation as Black Friday, but Shoppaholic and I like to call it "The Olympics". After all, the shopping we do every weekend all year long is basically our training, the Friday after Thanksgiving...the Olympics.

So, due to this all important day in a shopper's calendar...today there will be no Follow-Up Friday. My apologies to those of you waiting for responses to your comments. I will attempt to do a Follow-Up Saturday, but my friend "The Traveler" is home from Florida this weekend, and we're spending Saturday together...so, you may get a photo post from Thanksgiving instead.


Have a great shopping (or not) day everyone.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Let us know if you get any good deals out there.

qualcosa di bello said...

shopping today frightens me...i have instead spent the day in my jammies, tweaking my blog, & playing the vocabulary game at freerice.com!

let us know how it goes out there!