My good buddy Frances has been doing this "Blog About 5 Things Week" and I've really enjoyed reading her posts. I didn't do a whole week, but I thought I would jump in and do a Friday Fiver...so, here you go:
Five things that have made me smile this week
1. Spending Sunday with my very best friends, my faith family.
2. Receiving a text from my old friend St. Louis, who I hadn't spoken to in a very long time. We've now been catching up and it is so good to have him back in my life, even if it is only through the world of texting.
3. Making dinner plans with my old college buddies, BFF and The Greek, who I will see on Saturday, and am really looking forward to immensely.
4. Making dinner plans with my great friend FireGirl, who I haven't seen in at least a year, and will be having dinner with tonight. I can't wait to see her.
5. Re-arranging my living room furniture. I'll have a full post about this one next week, but it looks great!
Have a great Friday everyone!