I haven't done a Thursday Thirteen in quite a long time, but then I haven't exactly been blogging as much as I used to either. Real life has sort of gotten in the way of blogging (imagine that?), but I have no complaints...real life has been great. Yet, this week I decided that I was going to attempt to blog daily, and so, I figured I'd take this chance to shamelessly self-promote some of my favorite posts that I have done in the last few weeks.
So, I give you my 13 recent posts I'd love for you to peruse:
1. Soul Sisters - In this one, just posted this week, I tell you about the girls in my life that are definitely invaluable to my every day.
2. All The Boys - The Soulmate - Since we're talking about soulmates, you should meet the one that was.
3. The ABC's of Me - just a little MeMe fun, but a way for you to get to know me just a little bit more.
4. All The Boys - The One That Never Was - Might as well give you another of my "All The Boys" tales.
5. Bacon Lollipops? - You have to read it to believe it.
6. Final Dance - A creative effort on my other blog, a new form of poetry, which I really enjoyed attempting.
7. This Kind of Love - yet another creative effort...there weren't that many in July, but I really felt the few I did take on.
8. Tale of Two Squirrels - Because I cracked myself up writing it.
9 - 13. So You Think You Can Dance - The recaps. Okay, I'm totally cheating here...see, the thing is, I haven't really posted enough lately to pick 13 posts you should read...but I have done weekly recaps of this wonderful show...so I think you should read them all! So I'm just telling you to head on over to Cafe Karina and do some browsing.
Yeah, yeah, I know...I cheated. I'm having too much fun this summer to pay attention to rules...The only rule I'm adhering to now when I blog is to enjoy myself, and hopefully I can write something once in a while that'll make you smile.
So, that's it for me this Thursday...but I have a little something up my sleeve for tomorrow, so don't stray too far.