I haven't done a Thursday Thirteen in quite a long time, but then I haven't exactly been blogging as much as I used to either. Real life has sort of gotten in the way of blogging (imagine that?), but I have no complaints...real life has been great. Yet, this week I decided that I was going to attempt to blog daily, and so, I figured I'd take this chance to shamelessly self-promote some of my favorite posts that I have done in the last few weeks.
So, I give you my 13 recent posts I'd love for you to peruse:
1. Soul Sisters - In this one, just posted this week, I tell you about the girls in my life that are definitely invaluable to my every day.
2. All The Boys - The Soulmate - Since we're talking about soulmates, you should meet the one that was.
3. The ABC's of Me - just a little MeMe fun, but a way for you to get to know me just a little bit more.
4. All The Boys - The One That Never Was - Might as well give you another of my "All The Boys" tales.
5. Bacon Lollipops? - You have to read it to believe it.
6. Final Dance - A creative effort on my other blog, a new form of poetry, which I really enjoyed attempting.
7. This Kind of Love - yet another creative effort...there weren't that many in July, but I really felt the few I did take on.
8. Tale of Two Squirrels - Because I cracked myself up writing it.
9 - 13. So You Think You Can Dance - The recaps. Okay, I'm totally cheating here...see, the thing is, I haven't really posted enough lately to pick 13 posts you should read...but I have done weekly recaps of this wonderful show...so I think you should read them all! So I'm just telling you to head on over to Cafe Karina and do some browsing.
Yeah, yeah, I know...I cheated. I'm having too much fun this summer to pay attention to rules...The only rule I'm adhering to now when I blog is to enjoy myself, and hopefully I can write something once in a while that'll make you smile.
So, that's it for me this Thursday...but I have a little something up my sleeve for tomorrow, so don't stray too far.
I will have to catch up on all of these! I haven't been blogging or getting to others blogs as much either. Totally get the "real life" thing.
LOVING the catboots on your header, Karina. You know me and those boots. LOL
Jessica The Rock Chick
Yay - a Karina Thursday Thirteen! Woo! I wouldn't discount your recaps as non-blogging. They didn't recap themselves...
Post a Comment