Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Accountability April - Week 2

Here we are at week 2 of Accountability April. How are you doing on your projects?

I am happy to report that this week I was able to be a lot more productive than last.

Project No. 1: and the main reason I created Accountability April was my NaNo Novel. I’m still not doing as well as I’d like to be with this one, but I did manage to write another 3,000 words or so. Better than nothing, I’ll take it. I’m hoping for 5,000 this next week.

Project No. 2: I’ve unearthed my desk at home. Seriously folks, this was a MAJOR doing, so I am very proud to have accomplished this task. I can now actually see my desk, sit at it and use the desktop computer. This means that I can probably work on yet another project this weekend (which is printing out some of my cruise photos).

Project No. 3: Go through the pile of clothes I set aside to give to charity and sift through it. Decide which I will give to friends, which I will give to charity, and which I will list on Dignswap.com. I did it! AND I even took pictures of the items for listing at Dignswap. Now I just have to actually go on the site and list them…

Hmm…yeah, those were three of my major projects this week, yay for me! I also did a bunch of little projects, such as change the water in my poor abused fish’s fishbowl, clean my house top to bottom (including tackling the dust bunnies under the bed), and other such things.

How did you do?

Here are some other folks who are participating (leave me a link if you are, and I'll add you):

1.
Jill
2. Could be you...


Also, just really quickly, if you look over at my sidebar you’ll see a nice little widget about the March of Dimes “March for Babies”. I’ll be doing the walk on May 2nd and would appreciate any and all donations, 50 cents, 50 dollars, anything in between…everything helps. THANKS!!!!

No comments: