Tuesday, February 02, 2010

31 Day Fitness Challenge - Make that the 12 day challenge...

And here we are, February 2nd. So, Amber's 31 Day Fitness Challenge has come to an end. I obviously don't need to tell you that I didn't complete this challenge, as my last post on this very topic already made that plenty obvious.

That being said, I'd like to focus on the positives here.

I kicked off the year with a fitness plan in mind. I worked out EVERY DAY for nearly 2 weeks.

I was in the gym with all the "New Year's Resolution" babies, and I didn't kill anyone.

I discovered a step-aerobics class I really enjoy.

I lost 2 lbs.

And yesterday, February 1st, I kicked off my next fitness challenge. I'm calling this one "Work out whenever I can, try to keep a routine, don't beat myself up when I miss a day here and there".

Yep...overall, I think I did pretty well.

Amber, thanks for hosting the challenge, and bring on the next one...I'm ready!

1 comment:

Amber @ Classic Housewife said...

Oh thank you, thank you, for writing a finish post and for focusing on the positives! None of us (none that I know of) finished it perfectly and I said at the beginning that no one had to so I really didn't want this to be a "Oh I did such a horrible job" fest. Thank you!

Next challenge - really?? How about the 28-Day Fitness Challenge? JUST KIDDING!! My new exercise plan looks a lot like yours, my goal is a minimum of every other day.

I remember the last time we did a fitness challenge together- you stuck with it and kept going and lost all your weight. I think it's wonderful that you are still living an active lifestyle and keeping it off. You go girl! =)