Monday, February 22, 2010

popinjay - Photochallenge - Clueless

Today's word for the popinjay photo challenge was, indeed, a challenge. The word Michelle gave us was "CLUELESS" and I? was pretty much clueless what to do.

I had an idea, but I never got around to taking the photo, and today, when I went to do it, it (the subject I was going to use for my photo) was gone.

So, once again, I dug into my archives, and came up with this shot I took during a photography class last year:


I love this photo, love the colors, and the artwork, but I am absolutely clueless as to what the "graffiti" says.

I know, I know...sort of a lame interpretation of the clue, but hey, that's all I've got! ;-)

Make sure to stop by Michelle's to see what everyone else was clueless about.

2 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

No! Not lame at all. I thought it was pretty creative!!

Valintine Pawson said...

I'm with Michelle :) Not lame.