Sunday, June 27, 2010

Popinjay - Faith

I missed last week's Popinjay...really, in case you haven't noticed, I haven't blogged in two weeks. Things have been a little hectic around here. My cousin and BFF got married last Saturday and I was in the wedding, so you know...hectic.

But, I am back. And what better time than now to come back, guest hosting for Michelle on this week's Popinjay, with the prompt of "FAITH".

Perfect.

Because faith can be so many different things, and it is to me, but last Saturday, at my cousin's wedding, God was ever so present. There were so many ways in which faith presented itself.

The faith that all would go as planned, and that it would be a great day, despite so many obstacles and speed bumps along the way.

The faith of friends gathered together and having an amazing time, which is indescribable to anyone not present.

And of course, the faith of a couple to make their love official before God,

Just beautiful.

Show us your faith below. And please check back next week, when I'll be hosting again, and the prompt will be "DOUBT".






3 comments:

Valintine Pawson said...

Wait, we're a week behind?? Love your photo, btw. Weddings are always so fantastic.

~michelle pendergrass said...

Love that picture! Such happiness!!

(I didn't notice we were a week behind,either) But glad we are. See the P.S. on my post.)

Amber@ClassicHousewife said...

I think y'all are all confused. ;)

We're not a week behind, we're right on schedule. I just checked the email to make sure!

Karina just skipped out on my Popinjay last week, that's all. The little skipper. Skippy skip skipper.

OH. WAIT. I uh, I um haven't, um, done a Popinjay for THIS week... Nevermind. ;)