They are: All Things Chocolate - A cookbook; The Kiss - A Romantic Treasury of photographs and quotes; and Life's Little Treasure Book On Love.
They have "Valentine's Day" written all over them, don't you think? So, how do you win these cute little books? Well, it is Thursday, so I thought I'd incorporate my little giveaway into my Thursday Thirteen, and in keeping with the Valentine's them, we'll stick to the topic of love.
Here's what you have to do...answer the following 13 Questions in the comments section, and I'll pick a winner. Some of these are about how creative you can be, some require a little bit of research on your part (easy research, just poke around the blog a bit)...
Ready? Here we go:
Fill In the blanks (These answers are your own personal favorites):
1. My favorite thing about Valentine's Day is _______________.
2. I think that the best movie couple of all time is ____________________.
3. My favorite love song is ___________________.
4. The best date I ever went on was ____________________.
Multiple choice (A few of these require a bit of research):
5. Give me (by me, I mean you): a. Flowers b. Chocolate c. money d. jewelry e. ____________
6. Candid Karina: a. Is single b. is married c. is engaged d. ______________
8. Of the guys listed in number 7, which one was "the Bullet" Candid Karina dodged?
Just some fun (back to your own personal choices here):
9. If I could date a movie star, I'd pick ________________.
10. The sexiest voice in hollywood belongs to ____________.
11. A celebrity couple that gives me hope for true love is ______________.
True/False (these are about me, Candid Karina):
12. Today, for Valentine's Day, Candid Karina is wearing red.
13. Today, for Valentine's Day, Candid Karina is wearing all black.
That's it...easy enough right? Hope you have fun with them.