Sunday, January 22, 2006

What celebrity do you look like?



Just a little fun. I stole this from Kelley at http://kelleyskomments.blogspot.com, but I thought it was cool, so I figured I'd post it here too. This is a really cool website that takes your "face" structure and tells you which celebrities you "look like".
http://www.myheritage.com.
Go check it out, you will probably be surprised with what it brings up...I sure was.
Here are my results...there were a bunch of people I didn't know, and most of them were Indian Actresses, so I guess I must look Indian...hmmm I will say this though, they are all BEAUTIFUL girls, so I could go for that. Here's the break-down:
65% - Kareena Kapoor (hey, we even share a name, she's a very pretty Indian Actress);
63% Winona Ryder (huh, how about that?)
58% Charlie Sheen (uh, yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that)
57% Scarlett Johansen (yeah, right, I wish)
56% Barbara Stanwyck (don't know who that is)
52% Madhuri Dixit (another very pretty indian actress)
52% Rani Mukherjee (ditto)
51% Charlize Theron (yeah, right, I think she is one of the most beautiful women in hollywood!)
And some other random people I never heard of! ;-)
Well, at least this was a nice little boost for my ego!!! lol

Charlize Theron! HA!..

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Hey girl! I never even knew you had this blog until I found myself here from your comment in my blog. I always read your Yahoo one but never realized you had this one too.

Karina said...

Yeah, the Yahoo one you have to join Yahoo to be able to view/comment, so I started this one for the general public. ;-)

WendyWings said...

Charlize was just here in New Zealand for one day for the premiere of North Country, I agree she is stunning.