Wednesday, March 14, 2007

30 in 30 - I come out of hiding

Well, I've pretty much been MIA from this blog for close to a year...shame on me. But as I don't have, never really had an audience, when things got busy, I lost interest in keeping the blog going. However, for a while now, I've been thinking that I want to give this blogging thing one more shot. See if can't make a go of it, post regularly and maybe even gather myself some readers.

So, as I was debating on coming out of hiding, I was reading Wil Wheaton's blog, and he posted this entry, in which he talks about his friend Shane Nickerson, and a challenge he's issued to himself to post 30 blog entries in 30 days. So, I visited Mr. Nickerson's blog (which by the way I have now added to my list of daily must reads), and decided that I was going to join the challenge and try to do my 30 blogs in 30 days. So, I'm in...

Shane Nickerson has some rules for his 30 in 30, but I don't have any readers, so therefore, I don't need to have any rules, because who's going to police me HUH? Yeah, I thought not!

So, even if I continue to write for a non-existent audience, hey, at least I'm writing, right? Besides, I've always been really good at carrying on full conversations with myself, why should I stop now?

1 comment:

Nailed It said...

Oh, we'll police you. The blog police are RUTHLESS and swift in their um...police-ing. Good luck! Welcome to "out of hiding."