Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Reality Bites

I've hit a new stage in my "job loss" grieving process today. I started with shock, moved fairly quickly to denial, where I stayed for a bit. From there I landed on a bit of depression, which brought about a certain amount of complacency. Then yesterday I finally stumbled upon motivation, and determination.
Today, however, I've started creeping up a bit on panic. I've come close to freaking out a few times, but have managed to reel it in, take a deep breath, and focus.
But it's taken pretty much all my energy to do so, so I'm left with nothing left to blog about...instead, I direct you HERE...I'm doing NaPoWriMo (which is National Poetry Writing Month) and have written a poem every day so far this month...would love for you to go on over and read some of them.
I'll be back tomorrow with a Thursday Thirteen.