I've been tagged by my buddy JennieBoo at O So Mo Love with a "Career Meme".
Here is how to play:If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?
This is actually fairly easy for me, because there are several career paths I wanted to take, that just didn't work out for whatever reason. I'm still not really sure what I want to be when I grow up...but any of the following would be fun:
1. Dancer/choreographer. I've always wanted to be a dancer, and even now I find myself choreographing dance routines in my head when I hear certain songs.
2. Psychiatrist/counselor. I'm the friend everyone calls to tell their troubles to, so hey, maybe I could get paid to do what I already do for free!
3. Personal Stylist. I love shopping, I love clothes, I love to help people put outfits together...this would be the PERFECT job for me.
4. Interior decorator/designer. Same as above, but with homes...that could be so fun.
5. Writer. I'm still working on this one...I'll never give up on this one.
I'm supposed to tag five people, but I'm going to cheat a bit and just let you all answer as well if you choose to...either in comments, or on your own blogs. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Stories from the weekend in NYC still forthcoming. I haven't forgotten, just busy at work today...