Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've got nothing.

NOTHING I tell you. I have no inspiration today to blog. Usually I save my jucier bits for Tuesdays. In case you haven't noticed, this blog here tends to follow a bit of a format...Fun Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays, Thursday Thirteens, Follow-Up Fridays...I'm in meme city over here. But I use most of these to my advantage, to tell you all about the exciting daily events of my life, so I'm okay with the formats. Plus, if I ever have anything additional to tell you, then I just post more than once on any given day. No problem right?

But Tuesdays? Tuesdays I save for the juicy bits. The stories I want to tell you, the questions I want to ask you, the memes I've been tagged for and want to respond to, and my little bits of inspiration. I look forward to Tuesdays in here, because I get to dig a little deeper into the archives of my mind.

Today, however, I've got NOTHING for ya. I'm tired, overworked, the weather is cold and I'm feeling blah. I have memes I could respond to, I still have questions you asked of me I could answer, and I've got oh so many "All The Boys I've Loved" stories left to tell. But I just don't have the energy to do it today.

Instead, I direct you to the SheWhoBlogs blog, where you can read a fun little post that I that my fish Blueberry wrote.

Also, I send you over to Frigga's, so you can read a fun bunch of stories, and vote for mine your favorite.



And finally, I send you over to my other blog Creative Karina, because somehow, I was able to get creative long enough to participate in Writer's Island this week.



I'll be back tomorrow with Wordless Wednesday and maybe even some wit.

5 comments:

Beckie said...

I feel the same way...so uninspired.

Yesterday I sat here and toyed with the idea of deleting my blog. My finger poised on the delete button...I didn't do it (obviously), but I sure thought about it.

Karina said...

OH NO...don't delete! Take a break if you must, but whatever you do, don't delete!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know how you keep up with a format. I've tried it and find it too constraining for me. Oh well. My mind tends to wander so so do my posts. :0)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

At least you got a whole post out of having nothing :)

Greggo said...

sometimes, when i think i don't have anything to say, i just start writing random thoughts. it can be scary, funny, or just plain weird, but it usually turns out i had a lot to say, i just wasn't sure i wanted to say it. lol.