Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day - How Sweet

(Mom and me, when I was just a sweet little wee one)
I'm going to spend the day with my mother today, so I'll keep this brief and to the point.


I want to wish all the mothers out there in the blogosphere and beyond a WONDERFUL HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

I'm blessed to not only have the best mom in the world, but also happen to have her as my best friend. Mom and I have the kind of mother/daughter relationship we can all only wish for, and I'm eternally grateful for that.




We've always been thick as thieves, the two of us...even during my difficult years as a teenager, (oh yes, that's me), we were still really good friends. And now as adults we truly are best friends, I couldn't ask for a better friend than her.

So, Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
Hope you all enjoyed the little journey through my photo album.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Fun pictures! What a great way to commemorate Mother's Day!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Love the pictures! Happy Mother's Day to your mom, and I'm glad you're still thick as thieves.

Pamela said...

it was perfect.