Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sweet Memories

It's Saturday afternoon, and I'm a busy doing things around the house, and about to hit the town for more errands. Oh joy!

I thought I'd take a break, however, to take a stroll through my cruise photos, relive that fabulous vacation for a moment or two. I thought you might want to take a break as well, so I figured I'd share them with you.

I gave you a sneak peak in this post a few weeks ago, but here are few more.
Here's a shot of our approach into San Juan, Puerto Rico, that is Ft.


And here's one of St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.


Say it with me AHHHH....
I had actually intended on sharing more with you, but in case you haven't heard me complain about it just yet, I am having SERIOUS computer issues, and these were the only two I was able to get to before my computer started crapping out on me.
That just means you can expect lots more photos in the future.
In the meantime, anyone have a laptop they'd like to donate to a good cause? (i.e. my sanity?) No? Well, I figured I'd ask.
Have a wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments: