Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How Sweet are you?

Better late than never with my post today right? I was in a training all day and didn't have access to a computer, but here we go, a fun collection of quizzes for Hump Day.

In keeping with the May NaBloPoMo theme of "Sweet", let's find out first: What type of Candy I am:



You Are a Butterfinger



They call you sticky fingers for a reason!




Interesting...even more interesting because I've never actually eaten a Butterfinger... I should try one sometime.

How about "Are you Salty or Sweet?"




You Are a Salty Person



When it comes to snacks, you're more likely to grab a bag of chips over a bag of cookies.



There's a good chance you're male (men prefer salty snacks)...

Or at least, you feel very comfortable in male dominated environments.



Your taste tends to be complex, sophisticated, and adult.

You tend to crave your favorite restaurant meal... or mom's cooking.




Well, this one rings true. I always go for the salty/spicy snacks before the sweet ones. I also do believe I have "complex, sophisticated, adult" tastes...(uh, yeah, sure), but I am not male. I am, however, and always have been comfortable in male dominated enviroments.

"What kind of dessert am I?"




You Are a Brownie



Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.

Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.




Hmmm...indeed. ;-)

And finally, what kind of "Spice" am I?




You Are Black Pepper



You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring.

You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around.

You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses.




Small doses huh? Well, that's my cue to shut it then. Y'all have a great rest of your Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow with more sweetness. Or Spicyness...

No comments: