Earlier this week I decided I needed some mental health days, so I took today and tomorrow off of work. I don't have any specific plans for this weekend, but I have some general ones...here are some things I'm planning to do with my four day weekend:
1. Clean my house - this doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but my house was in need of some cleaning, and I already did that this morning, so now it's nice and sparkly and feels good to be in it.
2. Do laundry - again, no fun, but once it's done, I'll feel great...I'm only about 2 loads away from being done.
3. Go to Gloucester, MA to hang out wiht my cousin and her daughter, for the annual "St. Peter's Feast" which is going on this weekend. I'm actually leaving to go do that in about 20 minutes.
3. Catch up on my blog and on visiting all the blogs I've been neglecting all week. This will be done tomorrow morning, since I don't plan on being home the rest of the day today.
4. Go shopping - this almost goes without saying, because when is there ever a weekend I don't go shopping? BUT, I actually really need some summer shirts for work, so I'm planning on doing that this weekend.
5. Go swimming in mom's new pool - I was there last night, and plan on spending a good portion of my day tomorrow there as well.
6. Clear off some of my tivo'd shows...my tivo is SUPER full, so I'm hoping to watch some of the Planet Earth episodes that are taking up 5 hours of space...but the weather is really nice, so this one may not happen.
7. Go take pictures - I think I'm going to grab my camera and just drive to places I can photograph tomorrow.
8. Go to the movies - I want to go see Ocean's 13...but again, the weather is really nice, I may not want to be inside
9. Relax - I just want to enjoy the summer weather and the extra time off.
10. um...yeah...you know what...I'm out of things to list, because it's my time off, and I don't really feel I should be making a to do list...so...I'm stopping at 10 in honor of my 4 days off!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants