Scenes from my dream last night, in no particular order (because I'll be damned if I can remember the sequence of events as they transpired in my mind's eye):
- Ex-boyfriend Cognac, at some point showing jealousy over my interest in the appearance of another man (strangely enough, other man looked eerily like Cognac himself).
- Cognac then transformed into male acquaintance of mine, one I have never been attracted to, or even remotely interested in romantically. Yet, in this dream, he was the loving, caring boyfriend, concerned about me, because I was upset. (Not entirely sure what I was upset about).
- Myself and a few others (possibly Lil'K, though I'm not entirely sure) being chased by flesh-eating zombie like yet...werewolf like creatures. If you were bitten, you were then turned.
- At some point one of the males in my dream (not Cognac, not male acquaintance, some other boyfriend like figure) is bitten, but is attempting to convince us that he is unaffected.
- He then invites the rest of his zombie like friends in and they proceed to attempt to eat us.
- This dinner party is rudely interrupted by yet another male figure, this one HUGE (as in muscular) and holding a very large gun. Zombies scramble, gun toting god rescues damsels in distress.
Alarm goes off.
There were several other odd and completely unrelated bits and pieces thrown in as well, which I remembered this morning, but came into work to no email access to be able to post about them, and now they've escaped into the recesses of my mind once again.
I SERIOUSLY need to stop eating cheese at bedtime.