Well, I've gotten my very first ever meme tag by Twitter. I'll have to share with you my love affair with Twitter in another post, but for now, let's tackle the tag...
Lisa of Put It on the List has tagged me with the Six Things Meme. I've actually done this meme before here, and a variation of it with the 7 things, 8 things and even 5 things all over my blog. But, if you don't know by now...I sort of love talking about myself (uh, I'm a blogger after all), so, what the heck, let's do it again!
So, here's what I'm supposed to do. I'm supposed to tell you 6 things about me that nobody knows. UH...see, the thing is...I don't really have any secrets. My life is like an open book, especially on this here blog. So, I'm going to try...
1. I haven't had cheese in 6 weeks. Now, I'm a self-proclaimed cheese-a-holic, I could eat an entire thing of cheese in one sitting, so this is quite the amazing feat, but as part of Jenny Craig, with the exception of a few "cheese-like" ingredients in their prepared meals, I haven't touched cheese in 6 weeks.
2. Today I feel skinny. I'm still only half-way to my goal weight, but today, I've actually tucked my shirt INTO my pants, and don't feel the need to hide my belly. Crap, I feel thinner, if not skinny.
3. I want to start dating again. There, I said it. It's been a long time, and I'm ready. It's time.
4. Sometimes, I get insanely self-conscious and insecure and wonder if everyone things I'm a big fake. I have the most amazing friends, but sometimes, I wonder if they "just put up with me" or if they genuinely like me. I wonder if I can really be as great as they all make me feel I am.
5. Over the last few years, I've developed a green thumb of sorts. I used to kill all plants that ever crossed my threshhold, but lately, I've managed to not only keep some alive, but to actually revive a few and bring them back from the nearly dead. I'm kind of proud of this.
6. I want a dog. No, I'm not getting one. I don't have the lifestyle to be a pet owner right now, but I want one. BADLY!
Okay, that's it, that's my six. Now I'm supposed to tag six people, but I've been a very bad blogger lately, so I feel badly going out and tagging folks I haven't visited in a while...so I'm going to cut the list short at four instead:
1. PBNJM - my cousin and bestie forever and ever.
2. Julia - and yes, I realize I owe her a few memes she's tagged me for as well (I promisse, they're in the works).
3. Frigga - who's posts I miss reading, man, I've got some catching up to do!!!
4. Frances - because I know she's always up for a meme or two!!