Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gonna Find Out, Who's Naughty or Nice...

My buddy JennieBoo, over at O So Mo Love has awarded me with the lovely award above. This means a whole lot coming to me from Jennie, because I happen to think she is one of the NICEST people I've met in the blogosphere.

From her post:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

And here I was thinking I was doing a good job of covering up my "niceness" with wit and sarcasm. No? Well then, in that case, I'd like to thank the Academy, my fans...What? Oh, not an Oscar? UH...okay, moving on the awarding ceremony then...

I'm supposed to award 7 (Seven) others, but I see that most of the bloggers I was going to award, have already received this award. That does not mean they don't deserve to receive it twice, but I'd like to share the wealth, and award it to those who have not receive it yet. So, I'm not going to proceed with the awards ceremony just yet.

NOW, notice I said "just yet"...what I'm going to do is save this award, and grant it to bloggers I think deserve it over the next few weeks. There are some lovely and very NICE bloggers that I visit regularly. There are also others I'm just beginning to visit...I'm going to get to know these bloggers better, and award as I become more familiar with them.

I will award SEVEN per the rules, and I will also announce the awards right back here at my blog. I'm just going to drag out the process a bit...yep, that's me, being difficult.

Thanks JennieBoo for the award, I love it! :D

And remember:

Nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in. - Evan Davis

UPDATE:

I also just discovered that I've been awarded the following:

My friend Literary Feline bestowed this honor upon me. She said:

"Karina, whose blog not only offers me food for thought, but because she has such a kind spirit that comes through in each of her blog posts."

Wow...I'm not even really sure how to respond to that. Thank you seems inadequate, but that's all I got...Thank YOU.

The blog world has given me many gifts, and among them is the opportunity to meet such fantastic ladies as these two. Do check them out.

I will be awarding both of these awards to other bloggers in the future...stay tuned.

2 comments:

MommaBoo said...

You so deserve this award.

Glad you liked it! (And thank you for your kind words. You always make me feel so special!)

BTW, LOVE the quote!

Literary Feline said...

You definitely deserve both awards, Sonia! :-) Congratulations.