Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Look around a bit

Lots to talk about...keep checking back, I have tales and tales to tell... and before the threats of bodily harm start streaming in...there will be a LawBoy update by the end of the week, I promise!

If you are here for Wordless Wednesday, it's right here.

In the meantime, let me introduce you to some more of my friends. (For even more of my friends, check out last week's Fun Monday.

This week's Fun Monday was all about the secrets in our Refrigerators.

There's also a fun Meme about dream careers...tell me what you want to be when you grow up.

And from last week:
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
And some monkeys.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

MommaBoo said...

I just tagged you for a fun meme one of my "blogging buddies" sent me.

Hope you enjoy and I look forward to seeing your answers!

Happy Friday!

Beckie said...

I want a Lawboy story!!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to checking your place out! Wendy directed me today.