Thursday, August 09, 2007

The times, they are a-changing...

They all say time changes things, but you have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

I've decided it's time for a new look here at Candid Karina. I'm bored with the pink, and the format, and the whole thing. I've been thinking about shaking things up for a while, and it'll be happening over the next few days. Please hang with me while things may look a bit out of sorts. Hopefully, when it's all done, it'll be that much better.

Along with the template change, there will be some new things happening...stay tuned.

In the meantime, check out my Thursday Thirteen, familiarize yourself with the characters I work with, read all about my newest guilty pleasure, or just browse around and enjoy yourself. I'm glad you've stopped by to visit, and hope you will come again!

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I am always changing my template as you probably know, so I understand the need for change now and then. :-) I had planned to change my kitty picture in September . . . Time to go on the hunt.

MommaBoo said...

Know the feeling....

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Looks good so far.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances