Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh what a Tuesday!

Bit of a turbulent Tuesday at THE FIRM, too busy, too much going on to be able to post anything coherent. I'd do another Tales from The Firm installment, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't make it past the censors with all the nasty names I'd be calling The Boss, Flakey, and The Nazi today...they're all working my last nerve with their disorganization and just plain lack of brain power. So, I'll spare you all the foul language, and move on.

Maybe tonight I'll take some time to post something witty. In the meantime, learn all about International Left-Handers Day (and spread the word), let me tell you about my favorite treats in this week's Fun Monday, and if you can take a moment, pop on over to my other (new) blog, Creative Karina. I've posted a new entry that I'd love to share with you.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Just think, it's almost Hump Day!!

No comments: