Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Seriously? Because it's just not the same, without the cocaine.

Headline on Yahoo News this morning: Keith Richards Admits that he DID snort Dad's Ashes.

BUT, he has come out to say, he did NOT mix them with cocaine as originally reported.

Of course not. And that, my friends, makes it all okay. After all, he didn't do the drugs, he just snorted his dad's ashes.

Wait, let me repeat that one more time, just so we're clear...HE SNORTED HIS FATHER'S ASHES.

Seriously? Seriously.

You can read the rest of the article here.

Scroll down for much lighter fare, also known as my obsession with Corey Haim.

3 comments:

MommaBoo said...

I don't curse, but WTF?

Why are people so obessessed with him anyway? FREAK!

Wicked H said...

Hmmm...this all makes me seem less crazy. Let me go and read it again.

qualcosa di bello said...

just when you think you've heard it all...