I feel like I'm all over the place lately, and a little blog-hopping tells me I'm not the only one. I wonder if it's the changing of the seasons that's got us all out of sorts?
Whatever it is, I felt I needed to collect my thoughts, and as my friend Frigga did this recently on her blog, I thought I'd follow suit, and use a blog post to do just that.
First of all, if you're here for Wordless Wednesday, that post is below this one.
Other posts you may have missed, and if you're a regular reader you may be interested in:
1. LawBoy called;
2. I completed my list of 200 Things About Me;
3. I let out my inner Martha Stewart.
And here are some things I've got in the works that I haven't really had a chance to discuss.
1. I've decided to try NaNoWriMo this year. For those who don't know, this is National Novel Writing Month, where writers across the internet attempt to write an entire novel in the month of November. Should be fun and challenging and I'm looking forward to it. I haven't decided yet whether I will share excerpts from my novel as I write it, but if I do decide to do so, I'll post snippets on my other blog Creative Karina. Stay tuned for that.
2. Speaking of my other blog, I've been writing a lot more lately than I have in the last few years, and have been sharing some of that on Creative Karina. It seems I've finally gotten back into my writing, and I'm thrilled about this.
3. As you can see by the button in the right hand column, I've also decided to participate in NaBloPoMo. You can find my page through that button, or via this link. Again, for those who don't know, this is National Blog Posting Month, where bloggers across the blogosphere agree to post every day for the month of November. I don't know how exactly I expect to have time to do all of these things, but hey, I'm nothing if not daring! I figured that since it was a similar challenge, of posting 30 posts in 30 days that got me really started blogging full time, I had to participate in this event. If you're also participating, let me know, "be my friend" over there.
4. I still owe some thanks to several bloggers who have recently presented me with some blog awards. This means I've also got some awards of my own to hand out. There is a blog post in the making about this...I promise it's coming.
5. On that same token, I still have a Blogger interview to answer, sent to me by Miss Frou Frou. I have not forgotten! I also need to let you know where to go read all the interviews I did...that's coming, I promise!
6. I'm pretty sure I also have a meme or two that are outstanding that I've been tagged with...they're works in progress.
Okay, I think I'll stop here for now...as you can see, I'm all over the place, but there's some fun stuff on the horizon.
Are you feeling as out of sorts as I am?