The weather has gotten cooler this week, so, I figured it was the perfect time to heat things up...so, how about 13 of the sexiest men in the movies. Again, this is by no means an all inclusive list, and it is also my personal list, I know you will all have names to subtract and add to this list...I'm okay with that.
So, without Further Ado...my list:
First of all, lets get the hometown boys out of the way...the Boston guys:
1. Mark Wahlberg - I've always had a weakness for Mark, and will watch pretty much anything he's in (except for that Apes thing). He was hot when he was Marky Mark, dropping his pants on stage in concert, when he was Calvin Klein's poster boy in underwear I had the ad taped up in my locker and now...well, he just keeps getting hotter, doesn't he?
2. Matt Damon - He's the American as apple pie guy, so darn cute you just want to pinch his dimply cheeks. And yet, when you watch him in the Bourne movies, you can't help but notice how sexy he is.
3. Leonardo DiCaprio - I know most of you will disagree with me on this one, and yes, I know he's got the baby face and is kind of young looking. But I loved him when I was a young girl and he was Luke on Growing Pains, and then seeing him in the Departed and Blood Diamond reminded me of why.
4. Channing Tatum - Yeah, he's a bit young, although he's only 5 years younger than me, what's that in dog years? haha...He's just hot. Do a search on yahoo images for him...go ahead, just do it...see what I'm saying?
5. Terrence Howard - I just love his eyes. And there's something about his voice too...
6. Ryan Phillipe - Another sort of young looking guy, but there's something about him.
7. Jake Gyllenhall - I go back and forth on my feelings for Jake. Sometimes I don't get the appeal, other times I think he's a really good looking guy. He was on my good side today I guess.
8. Orlando Bloom - I want to state for the record that when everyone was drooling over Viggo Mortensen in the Lord of the Rings films, I had completely fallen head over heels for the blonde elf guy. Lo and behold he winds up being Orlando Bloom...sigh
9. Edward Norton - I love Edward Norton as an actor. I just get the sense that he's an intelligent guy who chooses his roles so carefully. I see him as a sort of intellectual sexy guy.
10. Brad Pitt - I have actually never really gotten the Brad Pitt appeal...until recently. I think it was in watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith that I finally got it.
11. Johnny Depp - uh, he's Johnny Depp...'nuff said.
12. Mark Ruffalo - I love him. I don't know what it is about him, but I just love him. He's more of a "nice guy" sexy.13. Colin Farrell - and then there's the bad boy sexy.
That's it, that's my list for today. Who do you think should be added?