Friday, October 12, 2007

Non-post - No follow-up Friday, No Update on Lawboy

I'm calling this a NON Post because this week there will be no follow up Friday. This is mostly because I replied to most comments in the comment sections themselves. Therefore, if you posted a comment, check there, I have responded to you.

This was mostly due to the fact that it was a very slow comment week in here. I guess I'm not the only one having a hard time blog-hopping lately. Well, what can you do? At least I was able to respond to all your comments, and I'm glad about that.

This is also a non-post because I have a non-update on the Lawboy situation. For those who missed the latest turn of events, you can read that here....I'll wait.

Okay, back?

So, the news is that there is no news. He never did call, text or email about a plan to get together. This was actually what I expected to happen, therefore, there was no real sense of disappointment and I'm not really upset not to hear from him. I think I would have been more shocked if he had actually followed through. And although I debated on contacting him, saying something along the lines of "trying to plan my weekend here, what's up", in the end, I decided against it. Actually, I didn't so much decide as I just didn't do it. I've been busy all week, and just kind of went about my week not really giving it much thought. Then, as it came time to make plans for my weekend, I decided it was in my best interested to not do any chasing of any sort in this situation. As I've said before, I told LawBoy the ball was in his court. He needs to sort out his life, and decide what he wants to do. In the meantime, I'm continuing to go about my own life, not really focusing much on whether or not he sorts his out. Does this latest turn of events make me write him off completely? Not necessarily, but he's never really been written in either, so, I'm pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.

I still get a kick out of the attention, but have no other expectations, I like it that way.

So, I've gone ahead and made my plans for my weekend, and it'll be another busy weekend for me, but there will be no "non-date" to report back on. Sorry ladies! ;-)

I'll try to do an actual post (as this was a non-post) later today, but I have a huge staff meeting this afternoon that I'm prepping for, so I can't promise anything.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

At least he hasn't tried to start a relationship with you while he's got all sorts of "baggage" to take care of. Sounds like he wants to keep the option of you open for when the timing is better for him.

Jannis said...

I wish that you lived in my town! You sound so wise, I like to surround myself with wise women!Ps your BF Frigga gives good reason.

Anonymous said...

It's been great catching up on your blog. It's nice to see I'm not the only one having trouble keeping up with all the blogs. Sounds like you have your head on straight when it comes to Lawboy. So many women would be waiting by the phone for him.