Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaBloPoMo 2010 - DONE


And here we are. November 30th. The end of National blog Posting Month, and I DID IT. I posted every day this month.

I'm pretty excited about this, because my poor blog had been so neglected lately, and now it's alive again!

AND even better, I've got my blog mojo back.

They say it takes 21 days to break or make a habit. After 30 days of posting daily...hopefully, this is the beginning of a new habit.

Perhaps I won't post every single day from now on, but if I can at least post most days, I'll be thrilled.

So...on to December then!

Congrats to all the other NaBloPoMoers, and also to those who attempted it, even if they didn't fully complete it.

GO US!

1 comment:

Tui Snider said...

Here's to blog mojo, baby! I'm gonna go for December, too. :) ~Tui