Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photo Hunt #25 - What Is That??

The Photo Hunter theme this week is: "What is That?"...
Click on the photo for a bit more clarity (just a bit). As always I'd like to thank WillowTree for the how-to on the photo switcheroo trick. However, since I know that trick won't work on all servers, and the other photo isn't really all that much more obvious...check comments if you still don't know what it is! ;-)



Happy Hunting Y'all...I'm off to a fund raiser car wash with the teens. Great fun! Hey, check out my BlogHop '08 Party Post below for a great Whoopie (also known as Moon) Pie recipe!

5 comments:

Karina said...

Yep, it's a seal. He was quite the friendly guy!

Junebug said...

I thought it was an otter.

PBNJM said...

Saw the real picture when I enlarged it!! Thanks, that was great.

Check mine out, it'll put a smile on your face.

Pamela said...

until I clicked I thought it was a cat.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I thought it was a seal - and it's a great photo for the photo hunt. Rather mysterious and whiskery and wet.