Wednesday, October 21, 2009

VIsit the White Mountains With Me

Last month I took a weekend trip to the White Mountains in New Hampshire with my family. You can read all about that little nostalgic getaway in this post. What that earlier post didn't contain, however, were any of the pictures I took while up there. The sights at the top of those mountains are so breathtaking that words can't really describe them. So, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:









This last one is of the mountain where the famous "Old Man of The Mountain" used to be, before it collapsed in 2003. Sort of a bittersweet shot:

3 comments:

PBNJM said...

OHHH I hadn't seen "the mountain" without "the old man"...how sad...I miss him!! Thanks for sharing.

Amber @ Classic Housewife said...

Lovely! I bet that area is just lovely. The furthest north and east I have been is Ohio. That doesn't even count, does it. =P

Pamela said...

I remember when the old man died.

Lovely photos.