Monday, April 12, 2010

Popinjay - Bitter

Okay, so here's the thing...I was going to skip this week's popinjay. I couldn't really think of anything to photograph for the word "Bitter".

Well, I could think of several things, but none of them were the sort of things that could easily be capture on camera. Emotions, you see, are a hard thing to photograph.

And for me, bitter, is more an emotion than anything else at the moment.

But, who wants to dwell on that sort of thing?

And yet, I didn't want to skip this week, because I haven't posted anything to this blog in a few days, and I really wanted to.

So...I put on my thinking cap...okay, not really...honestly, I just opened up my fridge, and...

This is what I came up with:
That, my friends, is balsamic vinegar and capers.

If nothing else, I got you to laugh.

Go on by Michelle's to see who else was having bitter feelings today.

2 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

I think you're in my brain. LOL

Amber@ClassicHousewife said...

Oh this is GREAT. Thanks for the smile. =)