Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Picture It Outside of the Box - 1 - Aiming Low


In an effort to revive this old blog of mine, I've decided to join yet another photo challenge, because, well...why not?

So, I'm joining in on Aiming Low's "Out of the Box" Weekly Photo Challenge.


Here's how it works:

The Challenge: How It Works

  • Each week, on Friday, I (meaning Mishelle Lane at Aiming Low) will announce the “Picture It Outside of the Box” photo challenge theme.
  • You can submit one photo for the theme by the following Tuesday. Enter your direct link (to your blog post, your photo Flickr, or the like) in the thumbnail Linky Tool at the bottom of the post. Keep in mind the linky-loo will close down on Wednesday at 12:00 AM .
  • FIVE submissions from our readers will be showcased on Friday, and the new theme will be revealed.
  • Basically: you play along, you have fun, we show each other our awesome photos, we share inspiration….it’s a win-win situation!
Sounds fun, right? This week's challenge is to “Aim Low”

It’s all about perspective! And, this week I want you to change yours. Get down low and shoot. Even if you don’t look through the viewfinder to compose the shot.

I have to be honest, I had a hard time picking just one shot...

Should it be this one:

or perhaps this one: Hmmm...nope, I think I'll go with this one:

No comments: