Thursday, May 03, 2007


Thirteen Things about Candid Karina


1. I live just north of Boston.
2. I am 32 years old and not afraid to say it.
3. I bought my condo four years ago, all by myself, and still love coming home to it every night.
4. Besides my crazy cat Calla Lilly, I live alone, and like it.
5. I am currently single, and contrary to what most people think, I'm perfectly comfortable with my single status.
6. I work as a paralegal, and actually enjoy my job.
7. I have a very close relationship with my parents, my mom being one of my best friends, and I treasure our closeness.
8. I am blessed by the many wonderful women that make up my circle of friends.
9. I miss having guy friends, but it gets tough when you're the "single girl" their girlfriends/wives don't necessarily approve of.
10. I am a big sister through "Big Brother Big Sister", and have been a "big" to K for almost 6 years now.
11. I have a shoe fetish, and have lost count of the number of shoes I own.
12. I am currently sad because one of my best friends is moving to Florida TODAY.
13. I am hoping to meet some new "blogger buddies" through this Thursday Thirteen.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.
http://achickenloveshermonkey.blogspot.com/
2.
http://impworks.blogspot.com/
3.
http://iusedtobebut.blogspot.com/
4.
http://creativegoddesses.blogspot.com/
5. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great TT! I can't wait to actually buy my first home. That has to be one of the best feelings in the world! Have a wonderful weekend! :0)

impwork said...

Nice start on TT. It's a great way to virtually meet new people.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Hello from another newbie... apart from the age, location, occupation I could probably post this TT verbatim and it would apply to me...

Rhian said...

Saw you were TT newbee on Miss Frou-wench's blog so i had to welcome ya with a BIG blog hug. Okay - enough messy squishy emotion stuff. Shoes! yes!
i can relate to being happy and single. i was up until hubby kidnapped me and dragged me to the altar. Lucky for him after 14 years i still find many useful things for him to do while continuing his worship of me.

Karina said...

Thank you all for stopping by!

Shannon, It really is the greatest feeling to own a home. Mine is just a small condo, but man, is it ever cool when I put the key in the lock, open the door and think "ha, all mine" (um...well...mostly the bank's, but details...details...) ;-)

Impworks: I'm really looking forward to meeting more "virtual" people,so I'm glad I decided to join TT.

Miss Frou Frou, actually, reading a bit of your blog, I could see that I identified with you a bit...I will definitely be visiting again.

Rhian: your comment made me laugh out loud. I too hope to one day be kidnapped by someone who will then do my bidding! hahaha... ;-)

Jeannine said...

Hi Karina, you certainly sound an interesting person. Nice first TT