Friday, September 26, 2008

Quick Update

Just checking in to give you all a quick update. I know I told you my first post would be up at Inspired Bliss today, but there's been a slight delay...I'm not exactly sure when it'll go up, but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, you should totally still pop on over there, because my fellow contributors? ARE AMAZING and you MUST read what they have to say.

In the meantime, if you're looking for something to read, I will shamelessly self-promote and direct you to my 500th post here at Candid Karina, if you haven't read it yet...there are giveaways and I'd really like to reach 50 comments on that post...can you help?

Also, do you like photography? Do you like poetry? EITHER? Join me in launching a brand new meme over at Creative Karina, won't you?

Finally, tonight is the NIGHT for me and my girlfriends. It's HUGE! An event of monumental porportions! We've been waiting ALL SUMMER for tonight. What do I mean? Visit Cafe Karina and find out for yourself. ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: