Friday, April 03, 2009

Only The Good Friday - It's always good.


It is Only The Good Friday again, and that means time to share good cheer and positivity.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you have to pop on over to
Shelly’s and she’ll fill you in on all the details, but in a nutshell, it just means that some of us bloggers have gotten together and decided that on Fridays we only post “good” things.

So, what good things do I have to share with you today?

What I wanted to share were photos and stories from my cruise, but it’s been a bit of a hectic and crazy week, and I haven’t had time to get myself organized enough yet for all that…so it’ll have to wait.

What else could I talk about then?

I could tell you that I am grateful that for the first time this week I’m not freezing at work. After a week of a broken boiler, and wearing a winter coat and self-made hobo gloves (you know, those with the fingertips cut-off) while sitting at my desk, today I’m able to just exist in my regular work attire, no winter gear necessary.

THIS is a very good thing.

I could also tell you that I’m incredibly excited for Accountability April, to take hold of some of my “unfinished” projects (especially my NaNo Novel) and work diligently on them this month, and invite you to join us as we try to pick up those “pushed aside” projects this month.

Accountability is a very good thing!

And finally I could tell you to go read
Shelly’s post today, and then click on the links for the other participants, because let’s be honest, I’m still in Island Mode and can’t really create a coherent post today…but they? They always have some great positive stuff going on.

Happy Friday everyone, be good!

4 comments:

Thorne said...

Welcom home!
Accountability April, huh? I NEED that! I have 2 rough NaNoWriMos that I need to tune up for the author's proof. Where do I sign up? Gah! I need someone with a whip- (and spike heels- *wink) Got my good on at both Thorne's World and Eclectic Witch. Love to see ya!

Rebecca said...

Hehe - I like those figertipless gloves, but for some reason I've never thought to make my own. Next winter ;)


WhoooHoooo!! Happy Friday!! :)

Insightful Nana said...

Man.. oh Man.. I understand. I call it brain freeze.. when you have so much going on and still wonder what to post. I was posting for this Good Friday at ten o clock last night. Your Good Friday message to me is "Life can have its ups and downs and we still move forward." I could use a little Accountability in my life too. You should see my basement... "Black Hole Of Calcutta."

This Eclectic Life said...

For being in "Island mode" I'd say you "done good." Except I don't want to be reminded about "accountability!" lol. I hope you get hold of that concept better than I do.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.