Sunday, May 02, 2010

Popinjay - Content

This week I'm stepping in to host Popinjay for Michelle. I'm quite excited that the prompt for this week then is "Content". I knew RIGHT AWAY what I would photograph for this prompt.

That's me, sitting on my balcony, enjoying the sunshine on a gorgeous Spring day (that felt much more like a summer day). I spent the morning doing the March of Dimes March for Babies 3 mile walk, then ran a bunch of errands, attended a youth group meeting, went grocery shopping and did laundry. But in the midst of it all, I had a chance to step out on my balcony, take a seat in THIS CHAIR:
and breathe...CONTENT!

I'll be hosting next week as well, the prompt for next week is: POWERFUL. Please come back and join us! Also, please visit my linky buddies below, won't you?






3 comments:

heather said...

Can I join you on that porch?

I'll have to dig around and see what photo I can find.

~michelle pendergrass said...

Thank you so much for hosting! What I wouldn't give to be on that porch and feeling content. I think I might have forgotten what content feels like these past few weeks.

amber @ classichousewife said...

I've been kicking my feet up for the past few days, at my mom's. It's been nice. Tomorrow .. back to the real world!!

I still like your red chair. ;)