Friday, January 02, 2009

Only The Good Friday - 2009 Edition

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2009. It's time for Only the Good Friday, and I thought we'd start off the New Year with a bit of a celebration, because I don't know about you, but nothing makes me feel better than the idea of celebrating. So, in keeping with Shelley's plan for spreading good cheer on Fridays, here's mine for today.

How about a little video:


And here's one more:



And since today is January 2nd, that means that we're all just getting started on our New Year's Resolutions. Or, possibly some of ous have already given up on them? No, of course not.

Anyway, I found some celebrities' New Year's Resolutions, and I thought it would be fun to share them with you:

BRITNEY SPEARS:"I would like to stop worrying so much because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. And to stop biting my nails!"

EVA LONGORIA PARKER"To give up meat."

FERGIE"It's always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I'm trying to go organic, eat more raw."

ASHLEE SIMPSON"All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience."

CARMEN ELECTRA"To have more fun! I was just with Jenny McCarthy not too long ago, and she said, 'Carmen, life is supposed to be fun.' And I remembered that, it stayed in my head. And that is my goal."

JAMIE FOXX:"I'm looking for the right woman. I need a magnifying glass! I'm trying to find that rare jewel."

KANYE WEST:"My resolution is to be as nice as possible to the press."

AISHA TYLER:"To be happier! I'm a pretty happy person, but I try to be as happy as I can."

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN:"It seems to be to stop smoking every year. We'll see how it goes this time."

KATHY GRIFFIN:"To eat more carbs!"

CAMERON DIAZ:"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."

See, celebrities are just like us...uh...sort of.

Well, I'm going to leave you with those thoughts for now, but if you're curious about my own resolutions, they can be found here.

Also, be sure to go visit Shelley to see what she's got in store for you for her own Only The Good Friday Post.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celebrities are NOT like us...silly! They are us x 10. Poor Britney. tsk tsk.

Loved the videos, darlin'. I never think to go check out what's new at YouTube. Thanks for sharing them.

I hope your New Year is filled with Only The Good!

Pamela said...

to eat more carbs?

I take it they aren't the mac & cheese bunch. sigh.