Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rockin' with Jessica



“Let’s rock The Rock Chick’s World! Send Life is RANTastic to the A-List.”


Jessica the Rock Chick is one ofmy favorite bloggers. She loves herself some Bon Jovi, living a Rockchick's life, and has visions of grandeur. Well, the last one probably needs a little more explanation. See, she's on a mission to become one of the A-List on Technorati. She's quite close, and could use our help to get there, so I've decided to do my part to help her cause. You can too!

Being that I'm probably somewhere below the D-List myself, I don't quite get this whole Technoratti thing completely, but I do know it has something to do with links and blogrolls, and the like...so, I know I'm helping out with this post.

Once you've had a chance to go over and read some of her stuff, I know you'll want to help too, so find out more about the "cause" here. OR, if you you need more of an incentive, go visit Shelly at This Eclectic Life, a friend of Jessica's who is hosting a contest for those of us willing to help get the Rockchick to the A-List and beyond. She's got goodies!!

Now, go forth and multiply (links that is)...

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Too funny - I will see what I can do for tomorrow's post. I am a C-lister....I don't think there is hope for much higher.