Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Seriously?? - It's a Dog's Life, Indeed

On the Yahoo Home Page today: Leona Helmsley's Dog gets $12 Million in her Will.

Seriously??

And it appears that two of her grandchildren get NOTHING. How great do they feel knowing they were outsmarted by a Maltese named Trouble?

The rest of her grandchildren, will get $5 million each. Not that this is a drop in the bucket, but...Trouble still out-inhereted them too.

Even her chauffer got a bit of the pie...but really, all he got was a $100,000 slice.

Trouble still wins!

Leona Helmsley was famous for saying "Only little people pay taxes"...I wonder if dogs do?

For Wordless Wednesday please scroll down. I also just answered some interview questions posed by my friend Frigga in this post. And don't forget to comment and let me know if you'd like me to interview you!!!

1 comment:

Wicked H said...

Woof!

Next life I hope to come back as her dog! LOL