Friday, December 07, 2007

Follow-Up Friday - The Blogger screws up URL edition

Follow-Up will be slightly different this week, thanks to blogger messing with the URL links thing in comments. Due to that glitch, I can't really link to some of my commenters blogs and give them proper credit for their comments, which kind of bugs me because I like to spread some link-love in my Follow Up Fridays.


SO, here's what I'm doing today...I'm going to direct you to my posts this week, where I have replied to each and every one of your comments in their respective comment sections...If you commented, or were curious about my response to any particular comment, please visit the following:


Monday was a Fun Monday all about revisiting an old post. I chose a post in which I told you about how I equate doing dishes with a bit of therapy.


Tuesday I did the 5 Post Meme, and traveled back through some more of my old posts.


My Wordless Wednesday was a collection of pictures of my Christmas Decorations in my living room. I'm happy with how it came out this year.


And yesterday, in my Thursday Thirteen I gave you some of the search terms used to find my blog...strange, interesting, and completely unexpected some of them.


I also gave you all my expertise (ahem...not so much) with blogger and the comment/url situation. I know this fix will not work to fix ALL the link issues, and I'm sorry to say that I'm not really a computer expert, I just play one on tv. ;-) But seriously, I've reached about my limit of my knowledge with this fix...everything else will have to wait until Blogger gets their act together.


I've considered moving my blog, but there's no way that I can even think about whether or not I want to do that until after the holidays, so we'll just wait and see what happens with blogger in the meantime, I guess.


It was a quiet and slow week here at Candid Karina, guess NaBloPoMo kicked my butt more than I realized. But hopefully by next week I'll be back on my A game (B Game? Whatever game it is that I'm usually on) and post some more creative stuff.


Hope you all had a great week, and have a fantastic weekend ahead! I might be back later on today with another post.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think if enough people complain to blogger this whole URL issue will be a temporary thing. :-0