Friday, May 23, 2008

In case you missed it...

I've been a busy busy girl the last week or so. In case you missed it, I went to New York City last weekend, and had a lovely 3 1/2 hour lunch with Frances, another blogger, and told you all about it here.

I also discovered that an old college buddy of mine is one of the bachelors on The Bachelorette. You can read all about that at Cafe Karina this week. Now that American Idol is over (Yay David Cook), I'll be doing Bachelorette recaps, as well as recaps of "So You Think You Can Dance"(once the auditions are over that is) over there as well.

Yesterday I very quickly shared some photos from my visit to St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC. I didn't really say much about the photos because I was in a bit of a hurry and on my way to a graduation, but my visit to the cathedral was on of my favorite parts of my trip last weekend. There was just this incredible sense of serenity and peace in that big old building. It was beautiful, breathtaking, and I wasn't even really sure where to focus my eye, there was so much to take in. The photos do not do it justice.

I promised my ice cream cake recipe, and you will get that, with photos, but it probably won't be until next week. I'm making the cake sometime this afternoon, but will save the post for next week.

Tomorrow's photo hunter is all about my favorite subject...shoes. You know I've got photos to share for that topic. And Fun Monday is all about our favorite vacations...should be a fun travel experience for all of us.

And...as you can see by the sticky post above, there's a new blog design in the works over here at Candid Karina...we should be live soon...stay tuned.

No comments: