Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today is the day...

Well folks, today is the big day for me. My first day at my new job. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

My first day will be a long day because the monthly "board meeting" which accompanying the CEO is one of my responsibilities, just happens to fall on my first day. Talk about jumping right in with both feet huh?

Anway, because I'll be busy learning all about my new job today, I leave you to amuse yourselves on your own...check out my last few posts, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the big Launch Party...there will be ice cream cake and prizes.

Oh, and if you want something fun to read, pop on over to Cafe Karina and read my most recent Bachelorette recap.

8 comments:

Pamela said...

best wishes or whatever you say when someone starts a new job.

Rebecca said...

WhoooHooo!! I know you'll do great!! Oh, and I love your new template, very pretty! :)

Sauntering Soul said...

Knock 'em dead! I bet you'll have a fabulous first day!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look - it is fantastic!

I hope you have a great day on the new job.

I don't get it - Blogger won't let me sign in....

Beckie

Wicked H said...

I am sure it went well. Of course it did!

Your site looks fabulous! That Lissa, such the Rock Star!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

*Love* the new look, and woohoo on starting the new job...man those two weeks went FAST!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Congrats on the new job, you'll be perfect!

Joy T. said...

Sooo happy to come over here and see you starting the first day of your new job!! Hope the day went well, I bet you were PERFECT! :o)