Friday, March 20, 2009

Only The Good Friday - Gone Cruisin'


Well folks, it is Friday, which means it is time for Shelly's "Only The Good Friday" meme, and today? OH today I'm full of the good.


Because today I am officially on vacation. Stayed home from work today to finish my packing, go get pampered (mani/pedi is a must pre-vacation) and get ready for my trip.


In a few hours I leave for the airport, and tonight will arrive in Ft. Lauderdale. Starting tomorrow morning, I will be aboard a beautiful, fantastic, amazing cruise ship, sailing the eastern caribbean seas.


My friend "Traveler" and I are taking a seven day cruise to beautiful tropical locales such as San Juan, Puerto Rico and Turks & Caicos...ahhhh, bliss.


I have to go finish packing now, so I'm signing off now. I will be completely unplugging from the interwebs (including twitter and even phone calls and text messaging) for the next 9 days. As someone who is always plugged in, this is actually a little bit nerve racking to me, but to be honest? I'm looking forward to the time away from technology.


Have a fantastic week everyone, I'll have photos to share and stories to tell upon my return.


Don't forget to visit Shelly and check out other "Only The Good Fridays"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, but you so deserve it. I cannot figure how in the world you will go "unplugged." May your next two weeks be filled with only the good (and some naughty, too?).
Enjoy my friend. We'll be here when you get back!

Kathleen said...

Wow lucky you on vacation!

You won an award at Callista's Ramblings but no rush, enjoy your vacation!