Sunday, March 09, 2008

Technical Difficulties and wonderful gifts

I had no internet access for the better part of the day today. After a few hours of troubleshooting, and two customer service telephone calls; One useless (COMCAST STILL SUCKS) and one extremely helpful (Thank You Buffalo), I was finally up and running again. But then it was time to get going and run some errands, and have dinner with some friends.

I've had a wonderful birthday weekend so far, and tomorrow will be spending my actual birthday with my mom and my brother. I'll have lots to share with you this week, but for tonight, I'm feeling the effects of the wine I had with dinner, so I'm calling it a night.

Good Night y'all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're having a great birthday weekend. I won't sing to you so it continues to be good. :) ♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!

(I'm singing to you at the top of my lungs..c'mon Lisa Marie, join in!)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Thought I'd leave some birthday wishes here for you too :)

Hope your internet is cooperating--mine went out the day before my birthday in October too!

Karina said...

Thank you ladies for your birthday wishes!!